Planning and Zoning
- Make recommendations to City Commission on matters concerning zoning and site plans, public improvements, street changes, and strategic planning.
- Make recommendations to City Commission regarding updates or amendments to the City’s Master Plan, which guides growth, development, beautification, and infrastructure for its citizens.
- Review and make recommendations to the City Commission on the development of the property.
- Review and make recommendations to the City Commission on the platting of property.
- Consider and hold public hearings when required on development and land use issues.
|Les Strickland||Place 1,||02/2025|
|Cory Wimberley||Place 3||02/2025|
|J.B. Sparks||Place 4||02/2026|
|Genoa Goad||Place 5||02/2026|
|Raul Duran Jr.||Place 6||02/2024|
|Blaine Reatherford||Place 7||02/2024|